Thank you

Thank you

in Suggestions

Posted by: RobLovesNHS.6152

RobLovesNHS.6152

Just want to say thank you to the Devs for making Gw2. It really does a great job on every aspect of the game. Crafting is actually useful and interesting, dungeons are hard enough to require smart players, but no so impossibly tough that only players with perfect gear can beat them.
Only existing thing I think needs improving is that WvW often turns into zerg fests, but I don’t know how that could be improved on (sorry). The jump and hidden areas are really an amazing aspect that so many other MMO are lacking. Making legendary items actually hard to get is also really great. The player customization and skills make it so there is no best or only 1 way to play each profession. And the traits are really well thought out so that they complement weapon skills and racial abilities. I cant imagine trying to create so many aspects and have them all work together so well, but you guys have done a really amazing job of it.
The only thing I have not seen yet that might be a big positive is a monthly world boss spawn. Could be a dungeon that combines all worlds for a gigantic battle. Maybe you already have them (have only been playing about 3 weeks).
Thank you again.