That will make a milion of people happy...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kjeldoran.3849

Kjeldoran.3849

Hello ArenaNet,
10 months have passed since the release of Guild Wars 2; 10 months of developments, of dynamic changes of the world, characters and players.
Today i have an important question for you:
can you consider the option to make an italian translation of the game? That will be wonderful for the great number of italian players on gw2; and when i say “great number” i mean “entire servers of italians players”. So that will be very apreciated and, above all, will make us to read and learn and enjoy the story of tyria in our mother language (i know there are people who know english, or other languages, and who know all but isn’t the same thing of read a story in our mother language; i’m not one of them).

So if there is something you can do, please let us know.
Anyway, if there are more italians here, please support this thread with a +1.
Thank you.

PS: “that will make a million* of people happy” correction

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

There’s no entire servers of italian players, at least that I know of. There’s however, entire servers of french or german players, languages that aren’t spoken only in a single country.

As much as I would like an italian translation, I don’t think it’s gonna happen for the simple reason that it would cost them more than it would earn them. Good luck anyways.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Suggestions

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

I think it is because the Germans are a big group of GW(2) Players and French/English are 2 big universel languages, don’t forget there is also a Manderin client in beta!

So those are 4 big languages, Italian is just not spoken by many people

(I don’t know if there is a Spanish Client, but that could be useful)

Elona is Love, Elona is life.