The MINI problem

The MINI problem

in Suggestions

Posted by: wizix.2468

wizix.2468

Hello everyone
im 100% sure that everyone will agree with my suggestion

MINIS we all love them, we all want them , we all forget to use them !

so everytime u go to a dungeon go to another area go to your story quest ,
your mini disappears and then you have to go through the painful process of opening your inventory and adding your mini again …. and again .

seriously guys how many of you have his mini but never uses it even though he wants to.

so my suggestion is to make a Mini slot that can be added in action bar.
where u can equip your mini there and with a simple click you can summon it instead of opening the bag over and over

The MINI problem

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

I think Minis should have to be manually added to the bank. Having to equip an invisible bag just to keep it in my inventory is annoying. It’s not like minis are dropping all over the place and we’re constantly banking em.

But yes, they shouldn’t de-spawn so often. I’ll often be in a zone for 20 mins before I realize he’s not following me anymore.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

The MINI problem

in Suggestions

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Yep one of my many suggestions as well. sadly no one comments on it so it just stays in limbo.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

The MINI problem

in Suggestions

Posted by: wizix.2468

wizix.2468

i think of this as a decent suggestion . its not much and can be easily added and it will please 99.99% of the community

The MINI problem

in Suggestions

Posted by: Osi.3504

Osi.3504

I think an easy-fix to this would be a “special” mini-bag, it can ONLY be a mini-bag, it’s not counted with the rest of the bag slots, that holds only 3-5 mini’s in it at all times and they will not be banked and people will not have to use invisible bags.

The MINI problem

in Suggestions

Posted by: iSpam.6124

iSpam.6124

Well I think they should simply remain out and only go back in when you put them back in, but even more important, what about the mini arena?!! < Well I think they should simply remain out and only go back in when you put them back in, but even more important, what about the mini arena?!! < https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/To-Give-Minis-a-Meaning-Possible-Spoiler/first#post960626 >

The MINI problem

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

…And why don’t you realize he isn’t with you for 20 minutes?

Because he CAN’T KEEP UP! He’s always lagging behind you! Even if he did remain out, you never get to see and truly appreciate him. Fix their SPEED while you’re at it.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist