The Skritt's Shinies Market

in Suggestions

Posted by: Emmet.2943

Emmet.2943

Ever wonder what happens to that loot bag you never got to or that twinkling body you forgot to loot? Well i do(in almost every mmo i play) and I have an idea involving the skritt that would allow players to get these lost rewards of Tyria.

The Skritt’s Shinies Market

Run by a family of skritt, that believe shinies should be traded with the world, this would allow players to buy back the loot that they and other adventurers have forgotten to pick up.

-The Skritt would travel all over the world between major cities, towns, and skritt encampments. There should be a representative in each major city so players can find the market wherever it might be.

-The items they sell would either be only from that server or from their entire region(NA/EU). I think NA/EU would be better to fill the market faster and with more diverse items.

-The items in the market would include all non account/soulbound items and price would vary from below to above market sell price. This way greys aren’t worthless as players could sell them in bulk for less than vendor making a profit and rarer items could have days were they drop in price giving that one lucky player an item they never thought they could get.

-Due to having the ability to buy items below market price or get special items that tons of other players might want the adventures would only be able to buy from the market a certain amount of times each day or week. This way nobody is sitting at the skritt market all day and night and it makes sense because these skritt want everybody to get some shinies not a small group of people.

-Skritt burglars could tie into this making them the primary gatherers for this market. If players kill too many on their server it might kitten off the skritt making them close the market till they decide to travel somewhere else. This would produce an extra risk vs reward as maybe that burglar has something special on him.

This would be a cool little thing for one of the sub races of this world. Anet could even use this to start adding to the sub races of this world lore/content wise giving them unique features like this skritt market. Although i don’t want Anet to work on the sub races that extensively as it would take away focus from the main game.

Sorry for any grammar errors and if this has been suggested before in any other form. Have a great one and while i might not comment I will read and take in anything you guys have to say about this idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

This is a fun idea!