The fractals as a window into Tryia's past

in Suggestions

Posted by: Steinpilz.5078

Steinpilz.5078

I would love to see some more fractal scenarios & I would love to see some of Tyria’s past.
How did the Asura live before they came to the surface?
How did the Charr get rid of their false gods?
Fractals could tell, hope we see some of these stories some day.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

I’d like these kinds of fractals too, and some about the dwarves and other things, and I’m sure they will keep adding fractals.

But for Balthazar’s sake! In GW1, at the beginning, we were Ascalonian humans! Many GW1 core players just hate what the developers have done to Ascalon. If there’s something that the charr couldn’t destroy so far, then we have to, we who fought to secure the existence of that place. Even in the fractals, we are forced to have to be flame legion and kill Ascalonians instead of killing flame legion.

Something that supports what we fought for in the past would be great.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daijujikurou.6735

Daijujikurou.6735

I like the idea Gandarel, would be nice to know more of the seperpent guardians, take part on the dwarf chase to the deepts of the earth to contain the destroyers, an area resembling the tombs of primeaval kings before karakatrorik created that fissure, the epic battle of destiny edge and glint to againt krakatrorik, being part of the last momments where the gods left tyria “last time i saw the avatars of the gods was on nightfall when they gave you the blessing before questing to take down abbadon and take part in the assension of kormir”, what happened to the margonites why are they not a playable race if ormir is the 1rst human goddeses and had that much knowlegde she could have set the margonites free to aid all the races of tyria.

Factals of the myst is hte most dinamic idea i´ve seen on GW2 the only limit is the imagination

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Fractals scream content that could be awesome like the bonus mission pack missions from GW1. Gwen’s escape from the Charr as a little girl, etc. etc. Those missions were so awesome but there was no real reason to keep doing the missions if you didn’t want the skins associated with them.

Perhaps the current fractals would be better if we actually knew what each one was. There is a lot of speculation, but I haven’t heard any hard facts besides the attack on Ascalon City.

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]