The little things

The little things

in Suggestions

Posted by: SonyFE.5062

SonyFE.5062

Just a few little things I would love to see in game:
-Minipet slot
-Armor swaping
-The game to remember what names I gave to my pets.
-Bringing back Dishonorable hex spell from GW1 to PvP for those who left the match.

What’re your little things guys?

The little things

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

• Armor and Trait swapping with possibility of expanding slots for gems. With this option I will consider purchasing more armor and weapon sets and truly enjoy every aspect of the game.
  • Weekly Rewards for finishing all Daily achievements (7 days in a row). Rewards should consist in materials depending on the players level. A level 80 will recieve a bundle of Tire 6 materials.
  • More rewards for finishing the story mode dungeons. Suppose we don’t get the 60/30./10 dungeon tokens but in stead we get a random rare item. It’s not much, it costs about 20 silver but it is something nice and will add a minor balance to Story/Exp rewards.
  • A club. Yes, a single hall where all the players on the server can gather and socialize. The town clothes are switch on automatically when entering and weapon wielding is disabled. There should be a music band playing on the stage, bars where players can consume different drinks, boxes where characters ca stand on and dance (preferable female characters). The club should have a funny name, there are tons of ideas. Worried about being too crowd? That’s the whole point.

(edited by JubeiTM.5763)

The little things

in Suggestions

Posted by: SonyFE.5062

SonyFE.5062

-show sent mails

The little things

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

This is a very little, and incredibly simple thing to implement, but it would be a HUGE benefit to me. I have been calling for it ever since they removed my beloved compass during the betas.

Put ALL FOUR DIRECTIONS on the rotating mini-map, please!

So easy to do. The teeny-tiny N is very little help as-is. It gets buried under storyline stars, event markers, etc. It gets easily lost, and consequently so do I.

Use all four directions, double the current size, and make them always-on-top of the other map-edge clutter.

And before someone tells me to switch to the static “North-is-always-up” map, believe me I have tried. But I have used rotating maps/compasses forever in flight sims, shooters, etc. Even my car GPS is set to rotating style. I just can’t get used to a static map.

Besides, this won’t affect the static map users in the least, since they don’t have direction indicators and don’t need them. I DO need them.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist