The little things...

The little things...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blackmoon.6837

Blackmoon.6837

Could we get more options to interact with the environment?

As an example, I would love to not only sit in a chair, but also perhaps order a drink and watch my character do some cool animation as she’s being served a beer, followed by even having skills to take sips etc.

It’s not a matter of making it more ‘roleplayer’ friendly, but instead just giving more life to the world.

Also, if anyone else has things to list, then please do share.

The little things...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tewi.2184

Tewi.2184

Yes please! Most of the time when I try to /sit on a chair or couch that behaves like it should when I jump on top of it, I end up sitting on the ground, IN the furniture. It’s a pity that the world is so rich and detailed, but our options of interacting with it are so limited.

The little things...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Voidspawn.1934

Voidspawn.1934

Yeah, it feels so strange that there are so many chairs around and you can’t even sit in them. Hell even NPCs don’t sit in them lol. These things may seem small and unimportant but most players love them, they make a big difference in how much you can have in a game

The little things...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Easterlily.5836

Easterlily.5836

Why? I’d like better animations for crafting but this thing about giving out beers. Wtf, how can that be either used or useful.

You always continue forward, but there will be curves before you reach the end of the road.

The little things...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wonloong.7159

Wonloong.7159

Oh, man. So many chairs, so little ability to properly sit on them! I long for the day when we fully have rights to sit on a chair proper. My poor character needs a place to sit and unwind after a day’s or even week’s worth of murder!

The little things...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Signet of Forums.4397

Signet of Forums.4397

I think we should be able to ignite trees with fire spells.

Therefore we proceed to write a sig.

The little things...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Signet of Forums.4397

Signet of Forums.4397

Another MMO world without bathrooms, even though Cantha had sewers over 250 years ago. I guess that charr probably would just have litter boxes, though.

Therefore we proceed to write a sig.