Thief class suggestion

Thief class suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Can we please have a Thief class in this game. All I see is Assassins.

My point is, I want to steal more than an enemies skill.

Thief class suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

I agree, this profession is trying to be the assassin without calling itself the assassin. It’s called the thief yet the Steal skill is one that is unnecessary, honestly, and only exist because they called the class the Thief. You can give the mechanic to any other profession and it will not set them apart from the thief, but only emphasize the wasted opportunity.

The thief should be similar to the Engineer/Elementalist in terms of weapon usage. Give a skill bar per item you steal, etc.

Thief class suggestion

in Suggestions

Gnat.9405

For example, I can steal a branch, a glass bottle, a pipe, and a cannonball and have 4 different skill bars activated through F1-4.

Thief class suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Steal skill is one that is unnecessary, honestly, and only exist because they called the class the Thief.

Any thief that doesn’t make use of steal every time it’s off CD is either a new thief or a bad one.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Thief class suggestion

in Suggestions

Gnat.9405

Steal skill is one that is unnecessary, honestly, and only exist because they called the class the Thief.

Any thief that doesn’t make use of steal every time it’s off CD is either a new thief or a bad one.

I don’t disagree that it’s useful, I’m just saying that it isn’t necessary to set the thief apart from the rest of the classes.

Thief class suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

i would like a thief class as well.

what we have now is an abomination that should never have been introduced in the game to begin with. a thief class would be cool, this stealth assassin bullkitten has to go, it’s not fun to do, its not fun to play against and its not even flavorful. it’s an attempt to cater to a generic idea of what a fantasy game is suppose to have, but its never been fun and its never been a good idea, just a prevalent one.