Thief stealth

Thief stealth

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malganys.9027

Malganys.9027

i have a thief (low level) and i’ve see in spvp and wvwvw many of them and i think is too OP w8 i explain… Thief go in stealth always… from the first to the last second in a battle… i remember 3 days ago 5 of my grp try to hit a thief i’m warr and try all… aoe cripple but always re go in stealth and downed 3 of my grp…. I think the thief must be more “targettable” and must have 1 or max 2 spells for go in stealth in combat spells and must have a long CD i hope devs will fix it coz is very annoing to see thief hit 8k with each weapond and cant hit him.. coz is a ghost all the time

thx in advance

Thief stealth

in Suggestions

Posted by: lethlora.1320

lethlora.1320

Thieves have many ways to obtain stealth, but they have a cooldown on how often they can stealth. Unless they’re popping Shadow Refuge and standing in it (a welcome target for any attack since they are confined to a small circle,) they can’t stealth for longer than 3-4 seconds. The stealth cooldown also lasts about 3-4 seconds.

Thieves focusing heavily on stealth are generally foregoing a lot of raw survivability tools to have those options. Keep in mind that Thieves are not immune to damage while stealthed and performing any action besides rolling breaks stealth. Even hitting 1 near them will hurt them even though you can’t see it.

I’d suggest trying a Thief before making misinformed statements about them.