Things I Would Pay for

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: marianitten.1247

marianitten.1247

Accounts:

• Appearance change.
  • More Faces/Body shapes(There is a lot in the game, just make them available).
  • Name change.
  • More dances.
  • Character account change/move.

Only PvE:

• Travel form potion. Transform you into an animal during a period of time. You can go everywhere without getting agrro from mobs.
  • Traveller stone: Free transport to any waypoint during a period of time.
  • Warrior Traveller stone: 1 use. Lets you tranport to any contested waypoint.
  • World Event Finder: Indicates you wich world events are happening in the world.
  • Mobile crafting station.
  • Make home waypoint. Traveling to that waypoint, would cost you half/nothing. When you die, going there is free.
  • Gathering stone: 1 use. Display on map all the gathering nodes available.
  • Add slot for traits. Dual/Triple spec.

Suggestions? Please help to improve this list :-)

For Those About to Zerg (We Salute You)

(edited by marianitten.1247)

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

I would pay to just to be able to have more than 5 people in a group, actually my guild, in WvW.
Like 12 maybe? or 24?

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

I actually like most of the PvE suggestions, especially the Warrior Traveller Stone and the World Event Finder. I also really like the Make Home WP suggestion – I think that this could even be a standard, something that we wouldn’t have to pay for. A majority of the time, the home instance is pretty far away from my quest locations so it’s not like it’d be a total freebie.

I’m not a huge fan of the Travel Form Potion, because that to me sounds like an alternative to a Mount. I understand wanting to be able to transform into an animal while in PvE, but it isn’t realistic to be able to avoid all mobs as well while travelling. In the real world, if you transform into a rabbit, things are going to want to attack you. If this was added, I would want this to cost some good money.

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

marianitten.1247

In the real world, if you transform into a rabbit, things are going to want to attack you. If this was added, I would want this to cost some good money.

Ok.. so maybe.. a shadow form travel? :P

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

The account ideas are great, except the last one. There is no reason unless you buy or sell characters/accounts (which is against the ToS I assume), to transfer characters between accounts.

All of the PvE ideas except the mobile crafting station, homepoint and traits are just too much.

There is a reason why waypoints are contested. There is a reason why you get deleveled and mobs are attracted to you while skipping through the terrain. There is a reason why node locations switch around once per week and so on. The ideas only makes me think one thing, you are a person that wants a super quick and easy time gathering with little effort. Traveller Stone as you mentioned would be a pointless item, it would be more rewarding to just buy gems for real money and sell them for gold to use as travel money. Or if you were to buy it for gold gems you might aswell spend that gold on WPs in the first place.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

The account ideas are great, except the last one. There is no reason unless you buy or sell characters/accounts (which is against the ToS I assume), to transfer characters between accounts.

All of the PvE ideas except the mobile crafting station, homepoint and traits are just too much.

There is a reason why waypoints are contested. There is a reason why you get deleveled and mobs are attracted to you while skipping through the terrain. There is a reason why node locations switch around once per week and so on. The ideas only makes me think one thing, you are a person that wants a super quick and easy time gathering with little effort. Traveller Stone as you mentioned would be a pointless item, it would be more rewarding to just buy gems for real money and sell them for gold to use as travel money. Or if you were to buy it for gold gems you might aswell spend that gold on WPs in the first place.

About the Traveller Stone… I for one am not really into gathering. I hear about a group event from someone in the chat in our zone and I want to participate. But I’m on the other side of the map, and there’s no way I’d make it time. And in addition, that WP is contested. It has it’s uses, for those who are willing to spend the money for it. This may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I for one have never used WP for gathering.

(edited by Mimir.4690)

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

You are so wrong. I would buy a separate copy of the game if I could transfer 1/2 of my characters to it. 4 guilds are not enough for me; I have friends in other guilds that I would like to belong to, but due to the lame low-end limit, I cannot.

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drakoon.7592

Drakoon.7592

“Accounts:

• Appearance change."
    This.

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

marianitten.1247

Thanks for the feedback! I didn’t think about the selling characters issue before…

The others things, idk. I don’t want “super easy” stuff, i’m fine how the things work right now(including DR). But i consider that they are non “critical” items that people would pay for.. and that is good for the game :-)

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

@lookitsandrea: No, no, thats not what I ment, that thing has nothing to do with gathering, that was a point towards the other things that heavily effected gathering and the way it works.

I was just saying there is no use for a travelling stone when you think about it, it might look neat and useful but all it does is eat your gold/RL money to get, because it wont be used to fill its value. Unless you are on one really odd quest that needs you to port all over the place many many times within its duration.

@marianitten: They would be kind of critical in a way, because they would shorten gathering by way too much, you could also just use the node tracker thing once per week and find all the node locations for that week and write them down, so it would give a very strong upper hand over others when it comes to gathering. And with guilds and friends more than one person would easily benefit from it at a time.

Atleast now you have to physically run around the zones each new week and find the Ori nodes and trees atleast once to remember the locations. Its part of the exploration in the game and it brings some fresh air into gathering.

And well regarding travel form, it could be a nice thing to add it, but with one condition, it breaks on any form of skill use/interaction, so you cant use one to run around and gather everything or explore a full zone. You would have to consume one after each vista or node and so on.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I would pay to just to be able to have more than 5 people in a group, actually my guild, in WvW.
Like 12 maybe? or 24?

You can actually do that. It just costs you 100g.

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luisedgm.2375

Luisedgm.2375

I want name and appearance change badly.

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: Levenn.1502

Levenn.1502

I would love to see a purchasable Gangnam Style dance…. >_>

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: ReborN.6837

ReborN.6837

I agree with you Marianitten

Accounts:

• Appearance change.
  • More Faces/Body shapes(There is a lot in the game, just make them available).
  • Name change.
  • More dances.
  • Character account change/move.

Only PvE:

• Travel form potion. Transform you into an animal during a period of time. You can go everywhere without getting agrro from mobs.
  • Traveller stone: Free transport to any waypoint during a period of time.
  • Warrior Traveller stone: 1 use. Lets you tranport to any contested waypoint.
  • World Event Finder: Indicates you wich world events are happening in the world.
  • Mobile crafting station.
  • Make home waypoint. Traveling to that waypoint, would cost you half/nothing. When you die, going there is free.
  • Gathering stone: 1 use. Display on map all the gathering nodes available.
  • Add slot for traits. Dual/Triple spec.

Suggestions? Please help to improve this list :-)

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: StormcrowX.9236

StormcrowX.9236

I would pay for an appearance change and additional face/hair options. I gladly paid the 9.99 for it in GW. You want my money dont you anet?

You are not one of their “most dedicated players”. Don’t worry, neither am I apparently.
-NaughtyProwler.8653

Things I Would Pay for

in Suggestions

Posted by: balow.3759

balow.3759

I really like the mobile crafting station idea!