Things which are dam annoying

in Suggestions

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

Dam Im so annoyed today from that game.

So i open that treat where people can write there most annoying things down in the game.

My top 3 here

Talking with NPC while infight,
Im in a dam fight all over are mobs the kitten pc stand in the middle like an idiot watching me. I killed some want loot and a huge Window pop up and i see nothing.

One Shot Mechanics
I hate really really hate be one shotet, and more i hate it to be that without warning, I have no chance to react im just dead, best way from a small tiny mob with a small animation which i cant see because he glow like a christmas tree from all those burns on him ! Is it so hard to telegraph a attack like that ? do a big animation on the floor where it goes or a sound animation? the dam game has so many sounds how about some for the fight??

Be killed in the Loading screen,
I hate it im in the loading screen the screen takes forever and when im out finally i see a mob is licking my bones clean. Is it so hard to give me invunability while in the screen? Is that so exploitable that i while cant move dont get damage ?

And why the hell are those things not in from the start.

and dont get me started on RNG !

thanks

in Suggestions

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

Hmm.. did you fight Kudu?

in Suggestions

Posted by: UmbraVictor.9842

UmbraVictor.9842

This game imo. Is becoming a serious chore to play. I have zero time for dungeons now. By the time I am done.

Please do not over load this game with grinding features. All these crafting needs a ton of mats.

I can forget about legendary anyway, since even toilet luck I have zero. I can also forget about WvW with the just zerging game play, also really repetitive.

This is grinding in a whole new level that arena have created compared to diablo3. Its the next level of grinding. After a while it’s not fun anymore.

Fire Elemental world boss seems to be ruined now.

These are just the current pain I face. Now I just do my daily, forget about the dungeon, forget about WvW, forget about dumb pvp. and just log out when I am done for the 5 items.

I hate grinding for ap. it’s levelling like diablo3 presented in a different manner. It’s all the same.