This game needs more guild related content!

in Suggestions

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

Not only once in a week guild missions and such.

We need some more and more repeatable guild related contents.

Why? Cuz everytime we do it with my guild that weekly bounty – rush – etc stuffs, we enjoy the hell out of it.

We laugh together, we fight together. We help each other. We learn from each other. We enjoy it together.
I’m playing mmorpgs for at least 10 years or so, and I rarely enjoyed any mmo related things with the other people together.

And these guild stuffs are really enjoyable and get the guild members together.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

Nobody agrees with me? ;<

in Suggestions

Posted by: Parlourbeatflex.5970

Parlourbeatflex.5970

Yes I agree, although I would suggest more and more guild missions.

Hear me out though, because my suggestion would be more guild cataegorys, hopefully including more meaningful content than the current one. Increase the amount of missions available to do within a week so guilds could focus on that.
Personally its not a concern until down the road, I enjoy the open world and game as much as the next guy, however the games in my past that have held my attention the longest usually have me logging on, playing guild content, logging off. Rinse and repeat.

Now if only they could add meaningful sandbox group content into the open world, the whole guild situation outside wvw would be completely sorted and I’d be once again, returned to my love for gw2.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Just wait. One day we’ll get Guild Dungeons as the final guild mission.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!