This has got to end.

This has got to end.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dragoon.9536

Dragoon.9536

Messer Portal bombing WvW JP In EB Or least add in keys Like you did to the other event . This has got to be the most annoying Thing ever. Because of Skill less player who sucks at Mario but can Kill player can just Portal run and kill the other player that are better at it.

I cannot for the love of god do EB Puzzle just because of one messer Spamming Portal run Attracts Zergs into the EB Granting Free chest run . yes i know it takes one Messer to do the whole thing but really. I spend 20 min getting up there and bam there like 20 people train going to EB on their alts alts alts god who know how long. Other player has a job and a life to tend to and cannot Play on their Off hours BEcause JQ NEVER SLEEPS

This has got to end.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Clap.1507

Clap.1507

There are invisibility wells granting 5-mins throughout the JP to get to the end completely stealthed.

This has been complained about to death...and it is meant to be a hassle to get the chest. I love the EBJP.

Blackgate Invader [HB]

This has got to end.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

I think the real problem is that you obviously feel like you’ve done it enough to have a good grasp of the puzzle (or you wouldn’t be complaining), and yet it takes you 20 minutes to complete the puzzle.

It took me 20 minutes the first time I ever did it, without looking at guides. And god forbid we have pvp in the pvp zone… the problem isn’t the puzzle.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

This has got to end.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dragoon.9536

Dragoon.9536

I dont mind the Pvp i like it But it comes to a point When Teh entire Thing is empty and only JQ messer are Camping It like a mofo Portal Bomb Advertising. It gets real old real fast. Im up for pvp during the whole Because It would grant that hassle and Fun /not fun factor. But the Portal bomb is just dumb It just mean that once an server Messer get there they can pretty much control The Entire JP For hours n hours on end. And those who commit to jumping don’t attack each other its the Skill less noob that just zombied themself thur a portal. I bet If they remove teh ability to portal bomb Then These skill less zombie wouldnt be able to get thur the first stage of it. And as far as Touching the crystals going in stealth doesnt work because if you get hit even once you lose it. I personally Hate JQ because that all they do i never see SoR do it. usually i can wait an hour and SoR are done with it . No JQ just sits there for hours maybe months for all i know.