Tier 2 versions of legendarys

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

So right now we have Eternity which in my view could be classed as a tier 2 legendary as it has been made through combining 2x tier 1 legendarys. What I would like to suggest is making every legendary have a tier 2 counterpart.

As example I currently have 2 Inceinerators and would love to be able to combine them into a single upgraded version of it, this new tier 2 Incinerator (give it a new name) would have effects/graphics added to it to improve it, like bigger footsteps, particle effect colour change during night day cycles, that type of thing.

I dont think this would be such a huge undertaking considering the speed content is being pushed out these days. Just add a few new sparkles to each legendary after combining 2 of them in the forge, call it tier 2 and then we have even more progression to be chasing (which is something I need).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

wouldn’t make sense in the context of enternity which uses two different legendaries, for upgrades to now use two of the same.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lukas.3950

Lukas.3950

first of all, they have to update eternity, imo, nearly 50% of all the legendarys need a rework to make them equal, e.g. focus, and such. anyway we need less rainbow-fire-stuff