Title: "Clicker"

in Suggestions

Posted by: Okuza.5210

Okuza.5210

It would be nice if after some number of skills activated via mouse clicks, players would receive the title “Clicker”. I’d love it if the title was a bit sticky, too; ie. once you got it, you couldn’t turn it off for a week.

in Suggestions

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

I’d have that after one week. I always end up clicking for skills 9-0. They’re too far away, and I’ve not found a more convenient keybind for them.

Might take a bit longer, but not that much (our elites are mostly useless, and I purposely make skill 9 my passive skill whenever possible – signets that I rarely use, mostly.)

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

I’d have that after one week. I always end up clicking for skills 9-0. They’re too far away, and I’ve not found a more convenient keybind for them.

Would you ware the title “Clicker” ????

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

I’d wear it just for an extra way to make people feel worse when I rip them apart in PvP…as so many self important PvPers love to believe that you can’t possibly beat them if you are a “clicker” or a “keyboard turner”. Just that extra lawl.

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

To each his own. While some playstyles are objectively slower to execute, that doesn’t necessarily need to have an impact on overall play speed. In pve it usually doesn’t matter at all except for specific content.

How about a foul-mouth title for every censored word in chat, that’s sticky too. Oh wait, that’s a rightful ban.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

Eh, it actually isn’t a ban, and have seen Anet simply tell the complaining party to turn the filter back on.
A ban will only happen if the cussing was directed pointedly at you in an insulting manner, a random cussword will actually get the complainer a bad mark against them for turning off the filter if cussing bothers them.