Title for completing every JP

in Suggestions

Posted by: zinzofindor.2190

zinzofindor.2190

I strongly feel that there should be a title for completing every JP because after grinding them out for an absurd amount of time trying to get the title “Distinction In Jumping” (or something along those lines) I realized that it is from SAB. So after grinding all of them out all I have is some achievement points.

Please Anet put in an achievement for completing all the JPs.

in Suggestions

Posted by: EpicHedgehog.1754

EpicHedgehog.1754

Agreed, i want to see much more titles in this game, like in GW1, i miss then…

Not good at english ^^

in Suggestions

Posted by: CattivoUomo.7198

CattivoUomo.7198

Agreed. As for SAB, just make it a permanent feature. I wouldn’t mind trying for all the achievements in SAB if I didn’t feel forced into getting them all in a 2 week mad dash. I can only stand so much of it in small amounts so it would probably take me months to finish the achievements anyway.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Carnius Magius.8091

Carnius Magius.8091

Not a bad idea, only if portals are not used to bypass most of the puzzle. Otherwise I’m happy with just the 10 achievement points for each puzzle. And what if more jumping puzzles are added in the future?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Sort of like the Been There. Done That., they (Anet) could give us this one for doing all their JPs

They say Jump, I said How High.

;)

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

I created a post a while back about just this thing as well as some other improvements that could be made, it’s worth taking a look at if you enjoy jump puzzles as much as I do.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Jump-Puzzles-Post-Suggestions-Here/first#post2473720