Toggle on Legendary Effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: Whiztard.1728

Whiztard.1728

Hi ANET,

I’ve been an owner of The Dreamer shortbow for about two months now, and am pretty satisfied with the bow. However, with the new particle effects, I feel that there are some effects that I could do without.

I’d like to suggest a toggle on some effects. For example, with the new footfalls on The Dreamer, I don’t particularly like the hoof marks that it leaves or the small rainbow that comes out, but I do like the initial glow on the steps. I’d like to be able to toggle and select which effects I want on the legendary.

If that is complicated, I would like the option to at least remove the footfall effect. Likewise, I could see some use of this to toggle off the unicorn effect, just in case if their party members find it distracting during a dungeon run (although the animation is pretty kitten awesome).

I am sure that some other people would feel the same about their legendaries too.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Qualx Halfbeard.3412

Qualx Halfbeard.3412

I suggested this over in a different subforum on the subject of Bifrost – in case you don’t know, Elementalists with Bifrost have been completely shafted because we have at least six projectile effects which have all been replaced with the same 5-seconds-in-MS-Paint rainbow projectile.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sedoks.3576

Sedoks.3576

+1 This for all legendaries…