Too many Basic Transmutation Stones

in Suggestions

Posted by: Necro Viktoria.6729

Necro Viktoria.6729

These stones should be trading or similar. Because when all my characters reach 80 lvl stones will be useless. And remove stones as reward for complete maps.

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

These stones should be trading or similar. Because when all my characters reach 80 lvl stones will be useless. And remove stones as reward for complete maps.

No way, don’t remove em from map completion. I for one like to have as many as possible, so I can use on any character I make. Just destroy them if you don’t want them.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Panda.1967

Panda.1967

The only change I’d like to see to Transmutation Stones is a method for exchanging Basic Transmutation Stones for Fine Transmutation Stones… Requires lvl 80, exchange rate 20 Basic = 1 Fine?

Please stop assuming I’m a guy… I am female.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Necro Viktoria.6729

Necro Viktoria.6729

No way, don’t remove em from map completion. I for one like to have as many as possible, so I can use on any character I make. Just destroy them if you don’t want them.

Why? And what will you do when all your characters will have 80 lvl?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amaterasu.8639

Amaterasu.8639

yeah get rid of the stones i’ve got over 150 stones i dont need them the should only 1 stone that covers all 80 levels

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Why? And what will you do when all your characters will have 80 lvl?

Simple; buy another character slot/delete one of my 80s I don’t use and have fun making another. Just cause some people don’t get use out of them, doesn’t mean others don’t. Again, like I said, if you don’t like them, just delete em.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

The only change I want is a mystic forge recipe for a Everlasting Basic T-stone.

This way, I would be encouraged to buy more alts and get better looking skins from 1-79.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Suggestions

Posted by: Regenc.9256

Regenc.9256

I think a recipe in the mystic forge to turn them into fine transmution stones would be cool. One thing I would like to see from these stones as rewards would be 100% map completion give 5 fine transmution stones. I was a little up set when every area gave 5 basics and I expected 5 fine’s at 100%, but nothing; it would just make sense.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RiKShaw.8795

RiKShaw.8795

The thing is fine stones are gem only and given the abundancy of basic’s then there has got to be a fair amount of them in order to upgrade. Especially seeing as how you only need about 11 stones in the end anyway.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Regenc.9256

Regenc.9256

The thing is fine stones are gem only and given the abundancy of basic’s then there has got to be a fair amount of them in order to upgrade. Especially seeing as how you only need about 11 stones in the end anyway.

Yea but what if its 3 and a component thats hard to get. You know something that makes it more difficult like lodestones or something.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

I run out of basic and fine stones all the time. I skin all my weapons and armor from the start and continue to move them over to new gear as I level. That way I can just enjoy playing the game instead of rushing through to get to use the nice skins. So 8-12 fine at start, then a bunch of plain as I go then another 8-12 fine at the end per character. And that’s not counting characters that I play around with more than two weapons…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

I agree with the idea of a means of converting basic stones into fine stones. Even with a severe ratio like 30:1. ANet has offered in-game means to gain things otherwise only available via gems already, and I believe this would be a reasonable move to address the issue.

in Suggestions

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

no, just delete them if you do not need them. I for one like to have them and use them while I level up.

You want to create a huge inconvience for a lot of players just so that you do not have to right click item and delete them which in your case is a very very small inconvience.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Culzean.8571

Culzean.8571

The only change I’d like to see to Transmutation Stones is a method for exchanging Basic Transmutation Stones for Fine Transmutation Stones… Requires lvl 80, exchange rate 20 Basic = 1 Fine?

That’s a great idea. Be able to exchange basic stones for fine stones!

-Wulf