Too much too fast...

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cornithos.6938

Cornithos.6938

I would really appreciate it if you would slow down with the introduction of new content. I have not yet finished the game in its original form and you have already flooded the world with new content.
I cannot keep the story lines straight, I cannot keep up with what I am supposed to do, I cannot get everything done that needs to be done in the timeframes you give for the events. It is too much!
Please slow down the introduction of new content a bit. I realize that there are those nuts out there that do nothing but game and that they rip through new content quickly but for the average person there is so much I have to keep up on that I am really starting to loose interest in the game it is all just too confusing.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Reisinger.4203

Reisinger.4203

I think it’s more of a problem with new content being permanent, rather than the speed of content being introduced into the game.

GW2 PvP League Season 3 Tribute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKVJ1krPmU

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Cornithos.6938

I guess I do not mind the new content being permanent if it is introduced slowly and ample time is given to complete the game. I have one character of each profession. Only two of them have made it to level 80 so far and I have no characters that have finished the game through to the end yet.

I do not mind a few special events like festivals for holidays or things like that so long as there is ample time allotted to complete the special quests. However, the constant streaming of new storylines and new bad guys doing new things all complete with new things I have to achieve in order get some kind of limited edition in game item has got to stop. I do not have time to get all my daily things done and still make progress on my character’s stories, and now I have to also do all these special new things. Enough is enough already.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darkness Commander.6417

Darkness Commander.6417

Yea its kinda frustrating if you have less time. Then again I think players with alot of time like it, because they can do it all if they like. I know arenanet wants to create a ‘living world’ were content keeps changing, but in my opinion they should add more permanent content to the game or create more areas were they implement this sort of events permanent.

Guild: Darkness Death Dealers
Server: Blacktide
Youtube: http://bit.ly/1K1BQIC

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Cornithos.6938

Dear Arenanet,

You are still putting out content way too fast. I have not even come close to finishing the cutthroat politics thing yet and now I hear more new stuff is coming? Please stop! There is no way I can possibly keep up with everything you have going on and things keep ending before I have time to finish them. I am really getting frustrated and losing interest in the game. It is no fun to play when you can never finish anything and you only get part of the story. Please make everything you have run so far available again and STOP WITH THE NEW CONTENT ALREADY!

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Faster with the content I say. I can finish it all within a week if I wanted to. Need more storyline to keep me going.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bolthar.7192

Bolthar.7192

I can see how people still in the early stages of the game may feel hard pressed with time to complete all of the content available. However, the first content released bleeds into the second bit released 2 weeks later. So really you have a month to complete the content. Also, your personal story is not time sensitive so there’s no rush there. And lastly, I guess, some of the living story content that you see is something that will return next year anyways. I get your frustration but I don’t think you need to be. Just take a deep breath, and have fun with the game. If you’re not ready for the content, don’t bother with it. If you want the reward though, then take a break from your personal story and join in the new content

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Draconicus.7564

Draconicus.7564

I would really appreciate it if you would slow down with the introduction of new content. I have not yet finished the game in its original form and you have already flooded the world with new content.
I cannot keep the story lines straight, I cannot keep up with what I am supposed to do, I cannot get everything done that needs to be done in the timeframes you give for the events. It is too much!
Please slow down the introduction of new content a bit. I realize that there are those nuts out there that do nothing but game and that they rip through new content quickly but for the average person there is so much I have to keep up on that I am really starting to loose interest in the game it is all just too confusing.

I agree 100% with you!
I’m slowly loosing the interest also by the same reasons<!!
Thee are so many other things i want to do in the game but that i never do, because i see myself all the time doing something related to the active event of the moment…!

(edited by Draconicus.7564)

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Cornithos.6938

Some people actually have lives, families, jobs, and responsibilities and we cannot just sit and play a video game all day and night. There is so much to do and explore in the game itself, with five races, eight professions, and numerous branches of each of the storylines there is enough content there alone to keep someone busy for several years. Add in an occasional holiday themed festival and there would be no reason to add content for at least a good five years or so. If you find that you have completed everything with one character create another with a different race and profession. This constant influx of new story line makes it impossible to know and understand what is going on in the world, especially when you never get to see the whole story because it ends before you can get all the pieces finished.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sedoks.3576

Sedoks.3576

No. Faster content or more permanent hard permanent content that rewards you for playing it… I have nothing to do in this game atm…

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

You don’t have to do the Living Story Content, it gives you no advantages, just some Fun Minigames and activites, Story Details which will be available on the wiki afterwards and lots of cosmetics.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ouimette.5902

Ouimette.5902

If this is the response then I guess Anet has succeded with the idea of a living world. This is a game and even though it’s fictional and fantasy. Treat your gaming as you would do with yourself in real life.

You’re just a human and can’t keep up with everything.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

When summer ends and people go back to school they may understand the whole, jobs and families thing, not having enough time to get stuff done may become more clear. I’m all for new content but I have completely lost interest in new content every two weeks it’s lackluster on it’s best day. I ignored anything story related and dabbled in the new arena games when i had a few minutes. Those were great but I don’t have time to go chasing the RNG and achievement carrots doled out every two weeks. I’d like to earn, well really more like obtain some of this stuff through dumb luck, but why bother when it’s gone in two weeks.

If i spent all my time doing new content I’d never have time to run dungeons or do some Wv3 with my guilides, you know Guilds as in Guild Wars2. The game isn’t called New Content Wars.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

It isn’t called Guild Wars because of the ingame Guilds either.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vulcanite.3012

Vulcanite.3012

I agree. I think it would be much better to maybe add a new explorable erea or two for now. Maybe add a giant or two to it cuz the giant slayer achievement is a pain.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

It isn’t called Guild Wars because of the ingame Guilds either.

Actually it is, it’s a double entendre

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

While I do like having new content every month, I think it would be beneficial to everyone if Anet took a step back and focused on polishing the hundreds of little game features that are currently lacking.

Too much too fast...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

It would be nice to have more time with content. I don’t see a need to slow down the content, though, only because most of the content doesn’t stick around to begin with.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker