[Tool] "Build Saving" system: Template

in Suggestions

Posted by: WolfHeart.1256

WolfHeart.1256

There is no reason to remove the fee. I’d pay for it as long as I could do it anytime I wanted to outside of combat (for obvious reasons).

Give it to us and charge us for it. Please?

[WOLF] Howlerin || Seafarer’s Rest
“They say you are what you eat.
Which is funny ‘cause I don’t remember eating a f.ing legend”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mist Y.5214

Mist Y.5214

There is no reason to remove the fee. I’d pay for it as long as I could do it anytime I wanted to outside of combat (for obvious reasons).

Give it to us and charge us for it. Please?

The fee is a mild discouragement to try different builds, leading people to insist on sticking themselves in a rut… and it really isn’t a very effective gold sink.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Maalox.3407

Maalox.3407

/bump

agreed, much needed.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZinJin.8764

ZinJin.8764

agree but what will be with saved build after update traits? its can not work

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

That particular template can just reset itself if there are any major trait changes

Oceanic [LOD]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Herio.5890

Herio.5890

It has been a while since you said that the PvP team was working on something like this. Can we have an update on how is this going?
Thank you.

Herio, Sylvari Guardian from Gandara.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

It has been a while since you said that the PvP team was working on something like this. Can we have an update on how is this going?
Thank you.

Totally agree here. This would be such a great thing. I was always disappointed in MMOs I played after GW1 that did not have a feature to save traits/builds/etc. and I took it for granted as a sure thing that it would totally be in GW2.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bardock.6719

Bardock.6719

It would be nice to see some way to save my traits I use. I have a few different trait setups on each of my characters, yet the only way to swap between them is to write down what I had and then go reset my traits. I don’t mind paying a few silver each time I want to retrait, I just want a way to save my traits so I don’t have to go through them all again. Go to the trait trainer, pay a few silver, then load up my berserker build for instance.

Resident Badass.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mel.8769

Mel.8769

I would love to see a saved build feature too.

The way I see it working in the game is by the player unlocking the template(s) via gems and maybe even in achievement chests or super rare drops.

The template would allow you to to store weapons, armor, trinkets, and remember trait lines. You could also custom name the build.

This way you can quick swap between builds (while out of combat of course) and have a little extra storage for equipment.

Players have a happy and Anet is making money. I’m not seeing a down side here.

Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden. -Unknown

in Suggestions

Posted by: moonstarmac.4603

moonstarmac.4603

I’d love to have a system like we did in GW1…but to do it they’d have to remove the ‘pay to reset’ option on traits…which would be good.

Jade Council~ Jade Sea Haven [JADE]
System – Luna One: R-Matrix
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/Ny4qqs