Total Makeover Kit

Total Makeover Kit

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fastidius.7945

Fastidius.7945

Total Makeover Kit is not really so, and I would like to propose some changes to it, which will be beneficial for users and the company behind the game.

I propose that the Total Makeover Kit encompasses the following, in addition to what already offers:

• Race and sex change
  • Name change

The price? Certain company who runs a very successful MMORPG charges $30, and limits how often it can be done. I think the price, and limitations are fair.

Please make it happen, I will pay!

Total Makeover Kit

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

They already said no to race change, so you’re out of luck. Name change will come eventually. Use search feature next time.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Total Makeover Kit

in Suggestions

Fastidius.7945

They already said no to race change, so you’re out of luck. Name change will come eventually. Use search feature next time.

I used the search, I am aware there has been similar suggestions but not quite the same. Thank you Captain Obvious.

This is a suggestion forum, full of opinionated ideas. Mine was one of many. The company behind the game is in for profit. I am just humbly contributing to help them realize there is potential for growth with my suggestions.

Total Makeover Kit

in Suggestions

Posted by: HiddenNick.7206

HiddenNick.7206

There is a good reason why “Race and sex change” aren’t possible. Think about it for a moment.

Total Makeover Kit

in Suggestions

Fastidius.7945

There is a good reason why “Race and sex change” aren’t possible. Think about it for a moment.

The only thing I can think of is race (because of the racial skills/spells). But as each race has an equivalent of those, it should not be difficult to convert. Sex does not have any limitation.

Race/sex change will also “refund” traits. What is the harm?

Total Makeover Kit

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kynmarcher.2184

Kynmarcher.2184

Sex changes actually are possible with a total makeover kit.

You cannot change your race or your characters name.

The reason there is no race change feature (nor will there ever be) is because of the personal story integration. Each race has a different story, a different home district and it would be impossible to automatically change your story to the story decisions you -would- have made, nor would it be possible to go back to redo the missions or restart the personal story.

Total Makeover Kit

in Suggestions

Fastidius.7945

The reason there is no race change feature (nor will there ever be) is because of the personal story integration.

Hmmm, did not think of this. This brings me to a hard decision making now: delete an 80% completion character and start over, or live with the way she is right now, and move on.

Oh boy!