Town Clothes

Town Clothes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cappy.6205

Cappy.6205

Town Clothes should be wearable during combat, as a cosmetic appearance, but while being worn, regular armor is still effective. It would be nice to kick some Risen buttocks while wearing my sunglasses

Town Clothes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pantsdragon.5703

Pantsdragon.5703

I’d assume it would be too buggy, as boxing gloves count as town clothes, and have a weapon skill set of their own. Plus, I don’t think it’s fashionable to look like a hipster while battling the vast undead hordes of Orr.

Jokes aside, I think there would be too much coding problems involved for it to even matter. Town clothes should remain town clothes for a reason.

Town Clothes

in Suggestions

Posted by: DietPepsi.4371

DietPepsi.4371

I reckon you should be able to wear them in combat, but the armour doesn’t take effect(since your’e not wearing it). It’s a trade off; you get to look like a citizen or wear the cool hoodie, but aren’t as effective in combat. Be good for people who want a challenge, and if it has it’s own skill set, then you simply can’t use it in combat.

You stand to benefit more from making friends than making enemies.

Also I hate my user ID.

Town Clothes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kane Fire Blade.7482

Kane Fire Blade.7482

I think there should be an auto switch feature so you can set it up to auto switch to it when entering the homesteads. Also remove the fact when you take damage or go into water it switch’s to your armour. Am messing around in lions arch in town clothes go for a dive oh in armour again so switching out and repeat! Its annoying!
Town cloths in combat tho just no unless while doing so you get 1 shot KO’d as you have no armour stats!

Town Clothes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.