Trade Post - Favorites List

in Suggestions

Posted by: Krusader.2341

Krusader.2341

I think a nice little feature that could be added would be a wish list or a favorites list that we could create for ourselves using methods similar to sites like amazon.com, where all a player would need to do is to tell it to be added it to the list. Once on the list, we would be able to visit a single tab on the trade post screen and see the current buy/sell price and the quantity.

My reasoning for this is I have many items I want to buy (Namely to create my legendary, and to buy mini’s (For someone else…)) and to sell (To see when the market has them going up in price). I don’t think it’d be too terribly difficult, as I imagine it’d take a small team no more than a few days to kick something out.

Personally I see this as a feature that would be used by so many people, and it could very well help enforce a stronger economy too since players who play the Trade Post would be able to better see when Items are low and are able to be bought up to match a better sale price, or even for when an Item is too high and they have a bunch sitting in a bank and are able to make a sweet profit.

I hope this idea can be spread around and seen by someone from the development team. I truly think it would be a good feature to add. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
Krusader

EDIT: Here is a rough sketch of how simple it could all be (In terms of UI)

Attachments:

(edited by Krusader.2341)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Informality.1279

Informality.1279

I really think this is a great idea. I know for sure that I would utilize it all the time. It would make things so much easier and instead of having to search for the same items over and over again, I could just look at my favorites list — love it.

I’m also working on my Legendary and the supplies I need for it and it’s a real pain to have to search for it every time. I really hope that this is added eventually!

in Suggestions

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I like this idea too. I usually buy certain things for cooking the same things over and over and I’d like to just load the TP screen to see those items because they are already saved as something I get all the time.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Krusader.2341

Krusader.2341

Glad to see at least a few others agree that it’s a good idea. It’s a shame that others don’t see this as well.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Yep, good idea, would certainly enhance trading.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cele.5467

Cele.5467

excellent idea i hope Anet gets it in game

Im a photographer, Visit my website :D http://cele-cam.deviantart.com/

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

Mean while you can pretty much do all that already, make an order with the lowest price and you can keep it on your “I’m buying” tab, make shift favorites.
You can list things over the lowest seller (I do it all the) and the just wait for the price to go up and make that profit.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]