Trading Post Armor Type Filter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cofee.5380

Cofee.5380

11 months and this still isn’t in the game? Sometimes I just look at this game and go, “What, the kitten, are are you thinking Anet…”.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rizalee.4593

Rizalee.4593

+1 Please do this soon.. it would be sooo very helpful…

~ Rizalee – Human Mesmer ~
~ Rizzae – Asura Guardian ~
Tarnished Coast Server

in Suggestions

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Why this wasn’t implemented in the beta I have no idea. Really need this.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bolthar.7192

Bolthar.7192

PLEASE add armor type filter. Honestly I would like to see an improved UI for the trading post but this feature… a must have!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

This is one of those things where I have been wondering why it wasn’t in the game in the first place.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Saduras.6207

Saduras.6207

+1 for armor filter

in Suggestions

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

In order to obtain a better feedback, we have joined several threads into one to collect all your suggestions. Thank you!

Seems pretty straight forward…add a simple armor type (light/medium/heavy) filter to the trading post. Why this even needs to be a suggestion and wasn’t part of the design at launch is mind boggling. Combine that with other simple things that seem to be ignored and one starts to wonder if anyone really is listening.

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ricochet Saw.1793

Ricochet Saw.1793

I’m confused as to why this was never in the game to begin with…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sablin.8071

Sablin.8071

This goes to show how stupid the designers are…should have been in since TP was released.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sylanna.1947

Sylanna.1947

I see that this hasn’t been discussed in a few months.. just wanted to say as a newer player I find that being unable to sort by armor type seems just silly. This would be a very useful filter!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: raseloc.6932

raseloc.6932

+1 to adding armor types to the TP

Guild – Savants[ijit]
Gate of Madness

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lolyta.4582

Lolyta.4582

This suggestion keeps coming up over and over and over. Of course, since the Search function doesn’t work in this forum, people have to start new threads for it at least once a week.

I have yet to see a single post in opposition to it. Even more astounding, despite the overwhelming support and demand for it, I have never seen any Anet response to any of the hundreds (thousands?) of requests and posts in support of it.

It’s so logical, so needed and so wanted that you would think it would be a no-brainer… but somehow, we still don’t have it over a year after release.

Speaking as an Application Developer, implementing an Armor-Type filter plus a Back Item category into an existing database front end should be child’s play, trivial, an afternoon’s easy work for a single programmer. I know this because I have actually done exactly that!

I must say that I am baffled at Anet’s seeming intransigence on this.