Trading Post Search By Armor Class As Well?

in Suggestions

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Hello, first of all please forgive me if this has been posted before. I’m fairly new and I tried to search function but found it rather difficult to find relevant posts, no offense.

I think it would be helpful if there was an option to select an armor class when searching. For example if someone wears medium armor they can select the options “boots” and then also select “medium armor” to make their search results more accurate.

While it is fairly easy just mouse over each item to see if it is applicable to your character it would save time by not having to wade through pages and pages of items that you can’t use. I have also noticed that the relavent items often have a certain names and looks Like “Studded Boots of the Whatever”. I jus think it would be nice to clean up search results a little more with an extended search function.

Looking at the Trading Post interface I imagine this may not be practical due to limited drop down menu slots. I just wanted to share my opinion.

The Burninator

in Suggestions

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Been posted numerous times before, and it’s generally supported.

On the idea of limited drop-down menus, they could replace the “Armor” general category with “Armor-Light”, “Armor-Medium” and “Armor-Heavy” in the main drop-down. Just one of many possible ways to approach this. It is rather annoying to have to sift through unwanted search results and any improvement would be nice.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

in Suggestions

Posted by: BossFi.6917

BossFi.6917

A simple tick box for ‘Usable by my class’ is all we need. This then works for armour and weapons etc.
Cannot understand why something so obvious isn’t already in game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lord Vem.8649

Lord Vem.8649

Not a major concern but by all means would be a good addition.