Trading post idea

Trading post idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ryuuza.9258

Ryuuza.9258

I’ve got a nice idea, how to prevent people stocking its gold up in the trading post and for the trading post not to clog up with items. Let there be a timer that remove the item after being on it for 4 days or a week or X time, the seller than need to put it up on the trading post again and paying the fee again. It’s a good gold sink, prevents item clogging and also prevent people putting items for ridiculous price without penalty.

Trading post idea

in Suggestions

Ryuuza.9258

Or does other people have better suggestion? or are there other topic with the same suggestion?

Trading post idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: Clockwork Cake.9138

Clockwork Cake.9138

The only problem I see with this is that for some bigger items, such as legendary weapons or expensive precursors, the amount of time needed to sell such an item I imagine is fairly long. If they included individual time limits for specific items then that wouldn’t be a problem though.

Trading post idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

I see how this would work for uncluttering the TP, but I think the timer should be no shorter than 1 month.

Trading post idea

in Suggestions

Ryuuza.9258

Well bigger item like legendary will drop in price than because its too expensive to pay for it anyway and so people will put up a price that are more reasonable.