Transmutation without destroying items

in Suggestions

Posted by: DragonJTS.9543

DragonJTS.9543

It would be nice if it was possible to transmute items without destroying the originals, so that if you had a couple items you like the look of, you could rotate between them without having to require them, (assuming you could in the first place!). Similarly, it would also be nice if you could restore an item to it’s default skin.

Basically, I wish transmutation stones used the same approach as WoW’s transmogrification.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sedoks.3576

Sedoks.3576

I agree only on the restoration part. I think we should be able to restore items to their default looks and get those two trasmuted items we used back.

in Suggestions

DragonJTS.9543

I agree only on the restoration part. I think we should be able to restore items to their default looks and get those two trasmuted items we used back.

That would work too.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darynael.5729

Darynael.5729

Or an item, similuar to those one can obtain as a reward for playing Guild Wars 1, that contains the previous “skin” of the restored item, giving us a chance to apply it to another item.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

I think you’d eventually forget what the original skin was. If you transmute more than once, transferring the skin one time, then the stats the next, then…o crap what was it again? It says super shield, but it used to be verdant I think, and before that…lionguard? And would it revert to the verdant or the lionguard? Which was technically “the 1st”?

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darynael.5729

Darynael.5729

Unless the item is damaged… Then it displays the name of the original item, oddly enough.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Disagree, it’s a good gold sink and I welcome any gold sinks that will help keep this game going.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Suggestions

DragonJTS.9543

Disagree, it’s a good gold sink and I welcome any gold sinks that will help keep this game going.

And what if it’s an item that can’t be reaquired?