Turn off combat-voice

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: Muffin.5208

Muffin.5208

My Norn female ( Mesmer ) is driving me nuts when she uses her autoattack. All I hear is..Ooooop….Oooooop…Ooooooop !
I would LOVE to be able to turn off the voice from my character when it comes to combat. We can turn of dialog, but I cant tell that it affects combat voices :/

Please Anet!

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: TravisTrout.6803

TravisTrout.6803

For great justice, give us the option to turn off combat voices.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: castlemanic.3198

castlemanic.3198

this happened one time to me
combat begins
5 seconds in
“EAT MY GUST!”
2 seconds
“Go ahead, hit me”
another 5 seconds
“Fury RISING”
another few seconds
“I feel… STRONG”

a few more battle quotes and then finally my character shut up. option to turn of combat voices please.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

I like the voices, makes the battle feels more alive. Take off the “voice effects” from the combat makes it less realistic.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: Muffin.5208

Muffin.5208

I like the voices, makes the battle feels more alive. Take off the “voice effects” from the combat makes it less realistic.

True, but some characters have REALLY annoying sounds, so the ability to turn them off if you wish would be good.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

i’m fine with my human female mes but i’m soooooooooooooooo tired of hearing EAT MY DUST, I FEEL…. STRONG bs every day from people around me. This needs to go away or it’ll make me insane hearing EAT MY DUST for years.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah my sylvari could benefit from this.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Yeah because telling themselves FURY RISING or I FEEL… STRONG is so realistic. lol no1 talks like that, its pure cheese Anet delivered.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: TravisTrout.6803

TravisTrout.6803

I swear I will never understand people who argue against OPTIONS. You go right ahead and groove on the sound of your character’s voice saying the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Some of us would like the option to disable that.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I love it when my Character says “Oh now it is on!”
“lethal combination!”
and on a different note “ooh shiny, shiny loot!”
As long as it is not taken away from me I’m all for other people having disable options.

Gunnar’s Hold

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: BEARR.9132

BEARR.9132

I can outrun a centaur.

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I can plug my ears faster than a centaur! But I don’t want to! Please, off with the silly combat dialog!

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: Delwar.4201

Delwar.4201

I love the necro sound, “I handraised that minion” and “It had a good life short but good”

Commander of Sentinels of Melandru
http://smelandru.guildlaunch.com/

Turn off combat-voice

in Suggestions

Posted by: drifter.8453

drifter.8453

After awhile I don’t here the voices. And I thought it was. “URGE TO KILL RISEING.”

But what I do here constantly is the sound of a female Slvari getting hit when in a group. They sound like puppy yelps lol.