Two 2-Week Updates for Polish/Bug Fixes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Hey Devs! I just want to take this time to suggest having a month long bug squashing festival and general Quality of Life upgrade! Over the course of 2 updates over a one month span it would be FANTASTIC to see all the energy of a team or two devoted to fixing broken dungeon and fractal paths and smoothing out content and fixing armor and weapon clipping issues. I am not saying that this type of thing doesn’t already happen. I know that it does! I think it would be really great though to see a vast improvement at once rather than a little bit here and a little bit there. I am going to leave specific suggestions for bug fixes below and anyone else can feel free to leave their suggestions in the comments. Thanks!

1.) I would offer a “bug catcher” helmet or “bee keeper” mask for skins for that update period along with a “butterfly net” or “fly swatter” mace/axe/sword/hammer/great sword skin. I couldn’t think of any specific achievements for this, but you guys are the creative ones, you could make it fun!

2.) The uncategorized fractal is a mess on the platforms. The AoE circles for the harpies are beyond broken. They need to be a solid color. There is nothing more frustrating than NOT being able to see where aoe is because it doesn’t appear on the little platforms.

3.) Major skin fixes for weapon and armor clipping. Prime Example: In the preview window my Charr T3 armor clips through the Legendary shield. Also, since my character is a Guardian, Aegis gets applied OVER the Legendary shield skin.

4.) Add categories for Light/Medium/Heavy Armor for the BLTC.

5.) Because you have said that not enough players play Charr enough to warrant your attention to fixing their armor sets, this update would be the PERFECT one to address it. It would be an added bonus.

There are others I can think of, but I really want to see what the rest of the community has to say about it. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

While we are on the topic of clipping, the Prototype Fractal Capacitor clips with 80% of all the armor selections. I have Arah light armor on my necro and cannot see my backpiece at all.

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Now that Chris Whiteside has left his note on the forums I thought now would be a good time to chime in again on this thread. My post is stuff that a good portion of the community would like to see happen. It would also be nice to see responses to it by the dev team even if it’s a “no”. I try to be respectful in all of my posts and genuinely want a discourse with the dev team on things that the community wants to see implemented. Thanks for your time.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall