Un-soulbound Consumable with the new pick

in Suggestions

Posted by: floppyjr.3459

floppyjr.3459

So as many of you know, Arenanet added a new Pick, and this one fits my necro!
But my problem is, my necro already has the pick, I would gladly buy the new pick if I can pass the old one to an alt. So this is my suggestion…

Arenanet should include a “un-soulbound” consumable when players buy the new pick!
Just like buying the backpack items, which they include the straps. They should do the same for the gathering tools…

what do you guys think ?

HIRE/OCX
SoR

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Agree! The pick is perfect for necros, I feel bad for all my necro maining friends who bought the molten one!

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ValarX.6729

ValarX.6729

So as many of you know, Arenanet added a new Pick, and this one fits my necro!
But my problem is, my necro already has the pick, I would gladly buy the new pick if I can pass the old one to an alt. So this is my suggestion…

Arenanet should include a “un-soulbound” consumable when players buy the new pick!
Just like buying the backpack items, which they include the straps. They should do the same for the gathering tools…

what do you guys think ?

I was perfectly fine with the soulbind on equip for these when there was only a single skin for each slot, but you raise a perfect point. If you want to use the new appearance with a character that already has a bound endless pick, you just end up with two endless picks on the same character (kinda pointless). There should be a way to unbind and move these items to other characters. I’d personally say just make then all Account bound and call it a day. People will still buy multiple per account because of the convenience of not having to move them around between alts.