Unban too easy

Unban too easy

in Suggestions

Posted by: Thorvald.5432

Thorvald.5432

I don’t know where exactly I should post this but here we go :

First le me say, I was happy to hear people are getting banned for exploiting, botting and so on.

However, I see some people claiming to have been unbanned (after karma exploit, botting or other) easely without loosing what they have gained through “cheating”. (I am not going to explain how they got unban but it is so easy …. )

So what’s the point in banning if in the end, player get unbanned without any other form of punishment ?

Invaders [Inv] – Vizunah Square

Unban too easy

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doctor Orderly MD PhD DDS.7625

Doctor Orderly MD PhD DDS.7625

What’s the point of incarceration if in the end, convicts get released without any other form of punishment?

Unban too easy

in Suggestions

Thorvald.5432

You loose money, get a police record and so on. Loads of penalty beside just being convicted.

Here they get a “lifetime” ban but they find the way to get it remove without the gold/equipment they made through cheating.
Have you ever seen a robber keeping what he has stolen after being arrested ?

Unban too easy

in Suggestions

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

They are required to remove the items that they exploited or botted in the terms of the unban.

If they do not do this, their account will be locked with no chance for appeal.

The account is also marked or flagged forever.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Unban too easy

in Suggestions

Thorvald.5432

That’s what they said officialy but I know some players who did not and used other mean of persuasion and are able to play with everything they have gathered.

Unban too easy

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jack.1469

Jack.1469

They are required to remove the items that they exploited or botted in the terms of the unban.

If they do not do this, their account will be locked with no chance for appeal.

The account is also marked or flagged forever.

This. I think the currently less harsh system is preferable. Give them a warning and a perma flag. The smart ones will learn. The less fortunate will be perma-banned