Unbind Ascended Materials

in Suggestions

Posted by: raseloc.6932

raseloc.6932

Crafting materials including Bloodstone Dust, Empyreal Fragments, and Dragonite Ore should not be Account Bound. Or any kind of bound for that matter.

I know many people who don’t craft and are sitting on piles of these items. They don’t want to throw them away incase they become useful at some point, but they are taking up a lot of bank space and are basically worthless to them. It would be nice if they could be sold/traded/given away to players who actually want to use them.

• also increase item stacks to more than 250

Now Bloodstone Bricks, Empyreal Stars, and Dragonite Ingots can be Account Bound. But not the components used to make them.

Guild – Savants[ijit]
Gate of Madness

in Suggestions

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

I support this!

in Suggestions

Posted by: finnrakh tybay.5876

finnrakh tybay.5876

It’d be lovely if you could trade them like normal crafting items. For those who aren’t interested in crafting ascended weapons, they occupy a lot of space. And destroying them is a pity knowing other players would gladly take them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SneakyLemon.8461

SneakyLemon.8461

+1

sitting on tons of these, wouldn’t even mind just giving them away to guildies/friends who actually craft.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Run Away PLZ.7639

Run Away PLZ.7639

All for greater stacks than 250 I have a storage character holding all my extra 250 stacks xD…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

+1
15 chars…

in Suggestions

Posted by: kusosama.1346

kusosama.1346

Yes open these up to the free market. I mean you’ve already allowed Legendary items be sold on the Trading Post.