Unbound traits with stats

in Suggestions

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Hi guys , I really hope that Anet seperate and unbound the traits and their stats because of these reasons >>
1- Many players get stats that they don’t want just to get specific trait in the same tree.
2- The traits are unrelated with their stats such as , Ranger ( Trappers should focus on condition damage , but they are forced to focus on precision ( skirmishing) instead just to get the most important traps traits , they will be wasting their traits if they get wildness survival ( has condition damage stat ) as its traits don’t support trappers at all.
It’s important to focus on beastmaster as pets do ( 50% of ranger damage ).
As for Engineer , Conditioners ( FT / EG ) should get thier traits which are scattered randomly between Alchemy , Firearms and Tools. Firearms trait has the condition stat , why not just focus any build in one tree ??
3 – Finally I think that it will be better to let us choose whatever traits we want without sacrificing the stats. It won’t be op or unbalanced as every player will have this ability and will create his build according to this update.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Suggestions

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Guys ? what are your opinions ?

guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Suggestions

The Demonic Spirit.3157

What do you think ? any one ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

That will never happen buddy.

But I agree 100% with you that trait and attribute synergies should be better.
Ranger has the worst trait tree. It is really messy and everything just looks randomly made.
In GW1 the trap traits were actually in Wilderness Survival, where it belongs!
I don’t understand why Anet changed that…………….

in Suggestions

The Demonic Spirit.3157

That will never happen buddy.

But I agree 100% with you that trait and attribute synergies should be better.
Ranger has the worst trait tree. It is really messy and everything just looks randomly made.
In GW1 the trap traits were actually in Wilderness Survival, where it belongs!
I don’t understand why Anet changed that…………….

Why won’t it happen ?!
Traits and stats should be organized well from the beginning !
Or at least put the traits which need condition damage at condition damage tree ( trap traits at wilderness survival ) .