Unbreakable Bell

Unbreakable Bell

in Suggestions

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

Simple request can you remove most of or all the delay on sounds for unbreakable bells.

Unbreakable Bell

in Suggestions

Posted by: IVeracityI.8936

IVeracityI.8936

Bringing this one up rather than making my own post about it. Mirroring the actual Bell Choir event would be really nice. I did enjoy the ability to play chords, at any BPM of my choosing. It just seems fair to have the consumable do the same – especially the Unbreakable since it was hard-ish to obtain.

If not remove the delay, then at least dramatically lessen it so that we’re not restricted to playing lullaby songs the entire time. Not all of us have 21 Mesmer friends of at least level 30 to harmoniously throw down Time Warps just for the sake of being able to play our music correctly.

Unbreakable Bell

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamAvenue.7692

DreamAvenue.7692

Yessss this please.
There seems to be two issues
1) Time between button press and sound – this is very off-putting to the point where I don’t listen to myself when I play for others as it throws me off.
2) Time between two sounds – I think Veracity has covered this issue well enough.

Unbreakable Bell

in Suggestions

Posted by: Umei.7052

Umei.7052

Could we maybe have another area specifically for playing the bells with no delay and multiple buttons could be pressed? Just like the winter choir bell place was (minus the festivity feel since the event is over of course)? I would love for me an some friends to be able to go into an instance specifically to mess around and play bells and be able to spam buttons. That being said, maybe it could be like an instance for you and party memebers only this time around so others aren’t annoyed by our psycho playing…

Unbreakable Bell

in Suggestions

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

and possibly also fix the bug that limits us to 1 min instead of 15 :P