Unlimited Axe, Pick, Sickle Marketing idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: BigMoser.8790

BigMoser.8790

Some time in the future, I had an idea to put all 3 of these into a bundle pack for a reduced gem price. 50% might be too much of a reduction, but it’s an example.

“Get all 3 Gathering tools in this bundle! Only 1200 gems!” (Again, 50% being an example)

in Suggestions

Posted by: ValarX.6729

ValarX.6729

I wouldn’t be surprised to see these items returning to the auction house in the future. Your idea of a bundle pack is a good idea, but you are right, 50% off is too much. It would likely be closer to a 20% off discount for buying all three.

in Suggestions

Posted by: BigMoser.8790

BigMoser.8790

Yeah true. I agree with 20%.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MMOJumper.8504

MMOJumper.8504

I wouldn’t mind seeing this happen, but I think in the interest of preserving what made the ones that were released at various times in the living story special, make the ones in the bundle use the normal gathering tool animations.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I hope that Anet doesn’t bring them back, but instead comes back with these kind of shop items with other new designs/effects.
Each of these tools should be kind of unique and should express, that the player was part of the living story, when those items existed for a temporal time.

So more of these tools – YES
Come back with the old ones – NO

For example, I’d like to have a Sickle Tool, but not one with a kind of Water Effect.
I’d personally rather like to have a wind based permanent sicle.
For example one that is called “Claw of Zephyr’s Wind” that when you use it created some kind of windy sonic blades at the spot where you gather stuff with them.

For me its kinda weird, when you slice with a sicle through a plant and then magically arises a little pillar of water out of nowhere xD.
I found that also already with the lame picking axe weird, that created just the effect of a lava font. I’d rather like to have some kind of lightning based picking axe, where everything the picking axe hits goes down some kind of huge lightning bolt super fast and u hear then few seconds later a loud thunder roaring…. Mjöllnir’s Finger

For the axe, there I personally would prefer a fire themed axe, something like Wing of the Phoenix, where with every axer hit appears a huge fiery axe blade, that cuts through the tree like a knife through butter together with a phoenix scream to hear and burning phoenix feathers to appear falling slowly down from the air similar to the particle effect of the bow skin (the lover/ Feathers of Dwayna)

Thats thigns I#d absolutely prefer to see happen, than just to reput the last 3 items back into the shop as a bundle, that would be in my opinion very uncreative and I think Anet would make also with more new unique temporal gather tools in the shop more morney, than with gather tool bundles.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

in Suggestions

Posted by: negerleif.2106

negerleif.2106

well you are awefully whiny.