Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Be able to vendor ascended gear:

Rings: 20 dragonite ores
Armor (except chestpiece): 50 dragonite ores
Weapon and armor chestpiece: 100 dragonite ores

I’m tired of routinely farming world bosses. Please give us other ways of farming dragonite ores.

PS. Temple of lyssa (south east pre-event) is still broken

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Ascendet items hsould just become salvageable and those that have been crafted, should be sellable in the TP.

Say to do fractals and you get an ascended ring as reward that you have no use for.
That ring should give you if you salvage it ectos and T7 mats, like Dark Matter.

For gots sake not T7 crap, that gets already way too much dropped, like bloodstone dust, dragonite ore or ascended fragments, pls hell no, other T7 stuff YES like Mithrillium ect.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: Archenos.6924

Archenos.6924

I agree with the idea that ascended rings that you get from fractals to be salvaged and the infused ones after salvage to give and +1 agony resistance.

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

any place to dump my unwanted ascended rings is welcome.

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

i would love it if that made ascended gear at least account bound . so i can give it to a dif character same with legends…no reason not to ….. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Anyone find it interesting that you can sell a legendary on the TP but not ascended?

Seriously?

How does that even make sense?

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

TheBlackLeech.9360

Anyone find it interesting that you can sell a legendary on the TP but not ascended?

Seriously?

How does that even make sense?

Legendaries were un-tradable until Anet hired a Nexon employee who made various cash grab moves in the games development process.

Want to buy a legendary?

Buy money with your credit card.

…otherwise have fun grinding to get ascended stats.

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Legendaries were un-tradable until Anet hired a Nexon employee who made various cash grab moves in the games development process.

Want to buy a legendary?

Buy money with your credit card.

…otherwise have fun grinding to get ascended stats.

Oh, you mean they were un-tradable before they even existed since the game had not been released? Because they hired said employee several MONTHS before release

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Oh, you mean they were un-tradable before they even existed since the game had not been released? Because they hired said employee several MONTHS before release

actually that change came a few months after release :P

but in all seriousness, just make the dragonite/ empy and bloodstone tradeable on the AH…the vision crystals themselves cause why not? would make my life easier on the ascended mats front.

And…yes: trading in junk ascended rings either 1 for 1 for others (via a token swap for ease) or for said ores/other bits definitely sounds fair to me.

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

And…yes: trading in junk ascended rings either 1 for 1 for others (via a token swap for ease) or for said ores/other bits definitely sounds fair to me.

Maybe an option to sell them to the NPC for half their fractal relic price? That I can totally get behind…

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

TheBlackLeech.9360

actually that change came a few months after release :P

this ^

Also… even if it was not an immediate change after she was hired…. I guarantee she was the one who decided that change be implemented.

Unwanted ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

this ^

Also… even if it was not an immediate change after she was hired…. I guarantee she was the one who decided that change be implemented.

But she was hired long before the game was even released. So if it was changed due to them hiring her why didn’t it change until a few months after release, and not before release?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square