Update Weapon Icons

Update Weapon Icons

in Suggestions

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

A lot of the high-end exotics, mainly those crafted in the mystic forge, are lacking proper icons. I find this disappointing/ironic since these weapons cost at least half that of a legendary.

Icons are an extremely important part of a weapon; they make a weapon stand out in your inventory, when equipped, and even the moment they are crafted, and to use the most basic of icons for weapons like Volcanus, Wintersbite, and Cragstone seems kinda lazy for the level of value those skins hold.

I would really appreciate custom icons for these extremely high-value weapons, demonstrating how unique they really are.

(Picture of my equipped Wintersbite longbow, cost around 250-300g and yet has the icon of a white item.)

Attachments:

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest

(edited by jwaz.1908)

Update Weapon Icons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Like half of the weapons lack unique icons. I mean how hard can it be to make one 50×50px icon?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Update Weapon Icons

in Suggestions

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

Yeah its really disappointing in my opinion, even the legendary precursors have generic icons, and even skins in some cases.

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest