Use All context option for Essence of Luck

in Suggestions

Posted by: CyberneticRanger.9170

CyberneticRanger.9170

Please add an options to Use All on the Essences of Luck.

Had to salvage a mess of then Gobs of Ectoplasm for the dust, and get [250 Essence of Luck][119 Essence of Luck][25 Essence of Luck][71 Essence of Luck].
Gawd, I don’t want to wear out the mouse button clicking those one by one! let along sit there ans get a numb finger doing it.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to perhaps use a keyboard key, and just ‘press down to use one after another’ until the button is released at least?!?

in Suggestions

CyberneticRanger.9170

On that same note, how about a buying in quantity option, similar to Everquest2 has. is a pain the the finger to click 1 by 1 just to fill up a stack of Seed Turrets or such.

That whole single-purchase thing needs a UI upgrade already.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Please add an options to Use All on the Essences of Luck.

Had to salvage a mess of then Gobs of Ectoplasm for the dust, and get [250 Essence of Luck][119 Essence of Luck][25 Essence of Luck][71 Essence of Luck].
Gawd, I don’t want to wear out the mouse button clicking those one by one! let along sit there ans get a numb finger doing it.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to perhaps use a keyboard key, and just ‘press down to use one after another’ until the button is released at least?!?

You can use Artificer to upgrade lower level Essence of Luck to higher tier.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

“Use all” would be a very welcome addition. I know you can merge luck with an artificer, but I usually salvage stuff while I’m out in the field, so I can deposit crafting materials, use luck items (thereby immediately increasing my rewards while I’m out and about,) and freeing up room in my inventory.

Letting artificers combine them is a neat way to deal with the clicking problem, but it’s too impractical to be very useful, I think.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

in Suggestions

CyberneticRanger.9170

Edit: Thanks, did not notice the 3 Essence of Luck transformation down rear the bottom of the Refinement listings (just above Green Wood).

Would like to have the option to Buy in quantities like Everquest 2 has, and/or filling the stack with available coin on hand.

Guild Wars 2 would excel in the Purchasing & Selling by number/coin rather than click buy 1, click by another, repeat 250 times. /pulls remaining grey hair out

There’s a trial of EQ2 if the developers would care to take a look-see into EQ2’s method of buying.

(edited by CyberneticRanger.9170)