Using Finishers in PvE

Using Finishers in PvE

in Suggestions

Posted by: Synesence.7546

Synesence.7546

The Tower of Nightmares gave us the opportunity to use our finishers in PvE on some of the Nightmare Knights, and I have to say…That was fun as hell!

I suggest implementing the usage of finishers on veterans in PvE instead of just restricting it to PvP only. Having enemies in a downed state and being able to use a finisher to kill them off is way more satisfying than just emptying their life bar. Maybe not all veterans, but most of them. Plus, it’d give those who PvE only more reason to buy some finishers (Because most of them look freaking awesome). AND…it’d make the a game a bit more challenging and fun…and satisfying!

Please consider this. Thank you.

Using Finishers in PvE

in Suggestions

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

it’d work on any human type enemies nicely. (as in bandits, char, nightmare court, savnir) but enemies such as world bosses, golems and an animal type like wolves and such wouldnt suit well. it’s a very fine line between what could technically be stomped or not imo. not sure if the centaurs, krait or risen would suit being stomped or not…. but the rest would be pretty awesome.

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

Using Finishers in PvE

in Suggestions

Posted by: Synesence.7546

Synesence.7546

it’d work on any human type enemies nicely. (as in bandits, char, nightmare court, savnir) but enemies such as world bosses, golems and an animal type like wolves and such wouldnt suit well. it’s a very fine line between what could technically be stomped or not imo. not sure if the centaurs, krait or risen would suit being stomped or not…. but the rest would be pretty awesome.

I think it’d be nice if it worked on enemies of the 5 races only.

For humans, Centaurs and other humans (Separatists/Bandits/Pirates).

For Charr, Ascalonians (Yes, ghosts) and…Charrs. (Flame Legion)

For Sylvari, Nightmare Court.

For Asura, Inquest.

For Norn, Sons of Svanir.

Maybe a few other ones, like:
Krait
Troll
Risen (No grubs)

…could also be added. (I’d love to stomp a Risen Giant)

But like I said, this’d only be limited to veterans and maybe champions, normal enemies would still die without a downed state. This may encourage those who PvE only to play PvP a bit, or still get a taste of PvP if they’d prefer to avoid it completely. Stomping is one of the most satisfying things in this game, and I’d hate to see it not open to all three modes.