Using your own gear in sPvP?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

Why don’t we have this option? Using your own gear in sPvP but still have equal stats. So it would only be cosmetic. I don’t want to use ugly sPvP gear when i have other good looking PvE / WvW gear that i worked hard for?!
So when you enter the mist you would still look the same but have equal stats to other players.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mordimus.3452

Mordimus.3452

I kind of agree, I think we should still have the set stats we do now in Spvp, but I would like to see a “check to show normal gear” option in place of the pvp set.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Captain Seyo.4285

Captain Seyo.4285

sPvP uses the other gear so it is a great equalizer. Just because you have made tremendous money in PvE doesn’t give you an advantage over someone else who just started the game. It makes sPvP about skill, and not a gear grind.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

sPvP uses the other gear so it is a great equalizer. Just because you have made tremendous money in PvE doesn’t give you an advantage over someone else who just started the game. It makes sPvP about skill, and not a gear grind.

^ There is always THAT GUY who comes in a thread and only reads the headline but none of the actual posts. Thank you for making an example. lol

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

sigh…

Using your own gear in sPvP but still have equal stats. So it would only be cosmetic.

Next time read the entire threat before you start blabbering….

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors