View WvW Maps before Queueing

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

As a guild leader I am oftentimes leading a band of 15-20 people into WvW where sometimes there are long queues. It would sure be nice if I could see all four maps before making a decision on which queue to enter. Having access to team chat from the B screen/menu to ask where we’re most needed would also work.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Suggestions

Posted by: italia.6524

italia.6524

Population sizes and queue times.

1. EB – highest population.
2. your home borderland – second highest population.
3. Opponent A- highest scoring borderland – 3rd highest population
4. Opponent B- second highest or lowest scoring borderland – 4th highest population

Take your friends into whichever borderland is more likely to fit the number of players you are trying to group. If its only 5 people, you can typically go anywhere other than EB. If its more than 5 players, choose option 3 or 4.

In my personal opinion, don’t be akitten and hit maps based on what fight is there. Just go where you can play with your friends together, at the same time. You will have more fun, than having friends trickle in over 2 hours.

Me @Twitch Merciless-Guild.com Commander, tamer of Centaurs.

in Suggestions

Posted by: italia.6524

italia.6524

I forgot to add- when i am making reference to population sizes, I am referring to the population of players from your own server. The only caveat I must add – if your server is being facerolled really hard- your homeland might have a low population, and that would change my population statements above.

Me @Twitch Merciless-Guild.com Commander, tamer of Centaurs.