Wanted: Replay Option

in Suggestions

Posted by: KRUSSIDULL.6845

KRUSSIDULL.6845

I have been looking to replay the Personal Story with my Character and searched the web if that would be possible, but found out that this is not possible.

However from what I could tell there were many others wishing for a Replay option after the personal storyline.

So I would like ArenaNet to add this to the game just like they added Hardcore mode for Guild Wars 1, they could do something similar atleast.

Here is some tags for ideas that could be added aswell along the Replay mode: Hardcore Difficulty, Extra Rewards, re-choose character background, Be able to change the order you join.

So what do you guys think?

Brute Swiftclaw | Far Shiverpeaks | Mistforged Heroes: tinyurl.com/gw2hero

(edited by KRUSSIDULL.6845)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zish.9817

Zish.9817

I agree that it would be nice if we were able to replay through our stories.

It would be even better if they fixed the Sylvari story along with that, though.

in Suggestions

Posted by: nadir.6534

nadir.6534

Be able to change the order you join.

This…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kitsunami.6241

Kitsunami.6241

could not agree more, would love to replay the storyline.

Do not want to change the backgrounds etc as that will detract from the replayability of a new character, but i would like to see hardcore mode brought back..

I would also like to see ‘co op’ mode, missions made to react to your group so..if you have one from each order there than you get dialogue that reflects the group you have instead of being wierded out by the fact that the vigil are ignoring the 4 vigil members in the group, and only talking to the single priory member.

Kitsunami Lupo
Writer/Head of PR
www.gamersaurs.com

in Suggestions

Posted by: KRUSSIDULL.6845

KRUSSIDULL.6845

could not agree more, would love to replay the storyline.

Do not want to change the backgrounds etc as that will detract from the replayability of a new character, but i would like to see hardcore mode brought back..

I would also like to see ‘co op’ mode, missions made to react to your group so..if you have one from each order there than you get dialogue that reflects the group you have instead of being wierded out by the fact that the vigil are ignoring the 4 vigil members in the group, and only talking to the single priory member.

Co-op mode is a good idea but I doubt they would bring back the casting team to change to dialogues but I’m still hoping because it would add even more replayability.

I also think we get enough replayability by creating a character from different race so I still think we should be able to change the background when replaying the story, changing background would let players replay a different story with the same race without grinding XP to level up all over again.

When I’m talking about background I´m NOT talking about switching race, gender or class.

I also found some other thread about someone who wants to recover their starter gear back could be usefull aswell for a replay option since the start gears is unique and could be used to transform other armor.

Could also be so if we change the background when replaying we would get new starting gear aswell.

Brute Swiftclaw | Far Shiverpeaks | Mistforged Heroes: tinyurl.com/gw2hero

(edited by KRUSSIDULL.6845)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Golgathoth.3967

Golgathoth.3967

It would be good if there was at least a replay option for the last played story instance. My friend accidentally chose the wrong thing without looking, and it was the one he didn’t want. He had to do it anyway, and he didn’t find it fun. Occasionally I’ll accidentally skip a dialogue scene, and while I can go back and read it, it’s just not the same thing.

Sylvari: 7 Humans: 3 Charr: 2 Norn: 1 Asura: 0
“Tarnished Coast” since head start!