Warrior "Fear me" needs improvement

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

The problem is that it keeps missing every time i use it because I get constantly blinded.

The warrior is shouting “fear me” unless there is a condition that silences (closes the mouth) the warrior, the shout should be hear by anyone!

The condition only blinds the warrior, it does not close his mouth!

This skill should not miss when blinded period.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

and i suppose waving your sword while blinded should still hit too, because its likely to connect anyways?

in Suggestions

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I do agree, you are shouting something, not trying to swing to make contact.

I am a little biased because I do play a warrior. If set up to remove conditions with runes, make it remove the condition before applying the fear effect. Takes an investement for the set up at least.

I would like it to sound more fearish. It doesn’t sound very fearful.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

and i suppose waving your sword while blinded should still hit too, because its likely to connect anyways?

Exactly, it is likely to connect anyway, but because you are blinded you still don’t have a 100% chance to connect; you should have maybe a 50% chance to connect.

But that is another topic, the current discussion is that the Shout should not miss because it is a shout.

in Suggestions

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Bring on the silence condition and remove blinds effect on magic and shouts. Blind shouldn’t be so generalised.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.