Warrior Sustain Trait Ideas:

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

This is a list of warrior traits I added to make the warrior more interesting as a class, most of these traits are spread around far so you cannot gain them all unless you want to sacrifice something.

Traits:

Juggernaut’s Tenacity
Grandmaster Trait, Strength tree.
Healing received on skill activation, heals intensify the closer to death you are.
100%-70%: 10 + (1 * Level) + (0.02 * Healing Power)
70%-33%: 20 + (2 * Level) + (0.033 * Healing Power)
33%-0%: 30 + (3 * Level) + (0.045 * Healing Power)

(Merge Missile Deflection/Shield Mastery.)
Indomitable
Grandmaster, Defense Tree.
Convert a condition into a boon when you gain a bar of adrenaline.

(Merge this trait and furious.)
Adrenal Sustain
Grandmaster, Arms Tree
Gain health when you gain a strike of adrenaline.
Gain an extra strike of adrenaline when you critical hit.

Empowered Defenses
25: Tactics.
Remove a condition when granting regeneration to yourself or an ally. (Cool down: 5s )

Enduring Adrenaline
15: Tactics
Gain a small amount of endurance (5 out of 100.) when you gain a strike of adrenaline.

Determined Revival
5: Tactics
Gain 25% damage reduction while reviving an ally.
Increases revive speed by 25%.

Thick Skin
5: Defense
Increases damage reduction the closer you are to death.
100%-70%: 5% damage reduction.
70%-33%: 10% damage reduction.
33%-0%: 15% damage reduction.

Adrenal Health
15: Defense
Regenerate health based on adrenaline level.
1 bar: heals 80 + (0.8 * Healing Power) per second
2 bar: heals 100 + (0.1 * Healing Power) per second
3 bar: heals 120 + (0.12 * Healing Power) per second

Destruction of the Empowered
Grandmaster trait, discipline tree.
Deal 3% bonus damage per boon on your target.
Heal yourself per hit, per unique boon on the target.

At level 80, the amount healed per boon is 49 + 0.01 * Healing Power

This means if the target has 3 boons, you heal for 150 every time you attack him.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

in Suggestions

Daecollo.9578

Warriors need sustain.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Empowered Defenses
Remove a condition when granting regeneration to yourself or an ally. (Cool down: 5s )

I dunno about this, considering that Inspiring Battle Standard gives a permanent Regeneration.

And I think that you would rage if Dogged March procced this and removed Cripple/Chilled/Immobilize.

Enduring Adrenaline
Gain a small amount of endurance (5 out of 100.) when you gain a strike of adrenaline.

This would be crazy with any of our multihit attacks, especially with Furious:

• 100 Blades for 40/80% endurance
  • Volley for 25/50% endurance
  • Whirling Axe for 75-100% endurance
  • Flurry for 40-100% endurance

I have to say no to this. Throw up a full Healing Power Warrior and your numbers end up as 1200/240/288 hp/s.

Also, I hope it’s a typo, because it doesn’t really make sense that 3 bars heals for more than 2. Especially not if your hope is to make people use their Adrenaline.

Also, I think your numbers need revising otherwise as well. 15 into Defense means you have a base of 150 healing. So that puts it at 200/115/138 hp/s.

This means if the target has 3 boons, you heal for 150 every time you attack him.

This would make multihit attacks way too powerful against someone who has a lot of boons. Zero healing power, full adrenaline Flurry for 5,292 hp? That would doom anyone who happens to use Save Yourselfs or Runes of Lyssa.

(edited by Olba.5376)

in Suggestions

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

nice but someone else also told this:

Indomitable

If this would be there than healing surge is OP… heal the most + full adrenaline = 3 condi to boon..

Would be nice.. but Mending is useless after that.. (so is the signet)

in Suggestions

Daecollo.9578

Indomitable

If this would be there than healing surge is OP… heal the most + full adrenaline = 3 condi to boon..

Wait, Healing Surge has a 30 second cooldown and if you use it with no adrenaline the healing is very horrible and poor.

How is that OP?

in Suggestions

nicknamenick.2437

Indomitable

Wait, Healing Surge has a 30 second cooldown and if you use it with no adrenaline the healing is very horrible and poor.

How is that OP?

well first you dont wanna use healing surge with no adreline.. :-P
But you do get adrenaline really fast, so the healing surge would be way better in most of the time that mending..

still if you use healing surge with no adrenaline it heals for 5240 + it converts 3 conditions to boons with this.. that alone is better than mending (5560 + remove 2 condi)

i really like the idea that adrenaline does something more than it is now, and this idea is really nice, but in combination with healing surge it would be too much.

in Suggestions

nicknamenick.2437

what about this:

Each bar of adrenaline convert 1 condition to a boon when using a burst skill.

the healing surge would not convert it.. only when you use a burst skill.
So you healing surge is still really nice, but not that nice if you cant land your burst skill.. so Mending would also still be usefull.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

Empowered Defenses

I dunno about this, considering that Inspiring Battle Standard gives a permanent Regeneration.

And I think that you would rage if Dogged March procced this and removed Cripple/Chilled/Immobilize.

Enduring Adrenaline

This would be crazy with any of our multihit attacks, especially with Furious:

• 100 Blades for 40/80% endurance
  • Volley for 25/50% endurance
  • Whirling Axe for 75-100% endurance
  • Flurry for 40-100% endurance

I have to say no to this. Throw up a full Healing Power Warrior and your numbers end up as 1200/240/288 hp/s.

Also, I hope it’s a typo, because it doesn’t really make sense that 3 bars heals for more than 2. Especially not if your hope is to make people use their Adrenaline.

Also, I think your numbers need revising otherwise as well. 15 into Defense means you have a base of 150 healing. So that puts it at 200/115/138 hp/s.

This would make multihit attacks way too powerful against someone who has a lot of boons. Zero healing power, full adrenaline Flurry for 5,292 hp? That would doom anyone who happens to use Save Yourselfs or Runes of Lyssa.

couple comments here. first off… dont think its a typo because the entire point is to make ppl spend their adrenaline not pool it. so if you put the highest heal coefficient into the first bar, they cant sit on it and need to use their burst skills to gain sustain.

second issue. he said for each strike of adren you get, +5 endurance. This means every time you get one bar no? (I could just be a blathering idiot ATM) which seems balanced even a little UP.

3rd issue. DoTE is a grandmaster trait. its supposed to destroy the empowered. PVP is about skill so a guardian should be skillful enough to not be an idiot and pop every boon he has if he sees a warrior with DoTE on. The simple fact that a guardian can get every boon in the game is enough to say the warrior should be able to punish them for it considering they are supposed to be able to be even. warrior being more selfish and damage dealing while guardian is selfless and helps others (he is actually more selfish because he hogs his kitten boons!) Note that his revised DoTE doesnt negate protection so guardian is still technically at an advantage. With lyssa runes. the boons are waaaay to short to be made useful by multihitting abilities. and even if they were longer, its called a counter for a reason.