Warrior - Whirling Axe, add 25% block

in Suggestions

Posted by: Demifis Deathstrider.6451

Demifis Deathstrider.6451

This’ll be my first post here so hope I’m posting this in the correct place…

Anyway, I love dual wielding axes, but seems that the 5 skill, Whirling Axe is lacking something. Considering the speed at which the warrior is spinning around potentially chopping someone to bits, wouldn’t it be viable to have some kind of % to block associated with the attack? Maybe something like 25% chance to block while activated? In looking at other skills for swords and maces, there’s something that can stun or block an attack while also dealing damage… perhaps adding similar defensive functionality may be a good idea for Whirling Axe? Thoughts on this?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

i was thinking of making it hit a bit harder while u loose 1 condition/second as u spin, think about it, u spin and all the bad stuff come off of u, makes sense no?

anyways as weak as this skill is, it does allow warrior to quickly build adrenline and can evade while using it making the block not very useful.
some warriors have stated giving it reflect/destroy projectiles but imo would be same as ranger/s version but with the ability to dodge/move which wouldn’t be balances

honestly just make it hit harder, they already did that to pvp, they jsut gotta get it over to pve

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

in Suggestions

Posted by: modomario.4196

modomario.4196

>Buf warrior.

Considered the strongest class in the game right now when played half well.
I feel like it needs a buff…

Considering the speed at which they’r spinning? Thiefs spin too in their dagger storm and are a lot more squichy (yet not in a bad spot right now)

…I’m out of this thread.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

The only way this would even remotely work is if the block overrides that attack (15 attacks on whirling axe 15 chances to block ) and the chance was lowered to something closer to 10%

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

Axe offhand is kind of underpowered. For a weapons balance within the class something like this could work. But there are so many other classes with significantly more serious weapon problems…