Waypoint "Bus Pass"

Waypoint "Bus Pass"

in Suggestions

Posted by: TevinC.1472

TevinC.1472

Essentially what the “bus pass” would do is let you use Waypoints for free, for a given time. I’m thinking they could be purchased from the gem store but also can be obtained from BL chests.

Thoughts?

Liana Lawson
Guardians of Valinor [Elf]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Waypoint "Bus Pass"

in Suggestions

Posted by: Elle.8064

Elle.8064

I’ve liked the idea of having a “pass” purchased either from a vendor or the store that would allow you use it to teleport to areas without a cost, but has a cool down. This could be for areas like the major cities, or major towns in each zone to save on the travel costs that distance and level provide. It could have a set number of uses, like salvage kits, but would be easier on players who are generally either low on cash from various aspects of the game, or help those players who just don’t want to spend their money on anything. lol But, I would then say you have to pay for the waypoints in a zone (still free in cities) without increased cost from their current price.

Waypoint "Bus Pass"

in Suggestions

Posted by: TevinC.1472

TevinC.1472

I like that idea as well. i think some way of reducing or even eliminating teleport costs for a short time would be a useful item.

The problem is, going to help low level guildies, etc, costs a huge chunk of silver, even just using the tele once.

Liana Lawson
Guardians of Valinor [Elf]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Waypoint "Bus Pass"

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mexay.4521

Mexay.4521

1 week, free waypoints. 100 – 200 gems?

Yes please.

Mexay Lathyre – Level 80 Warrior Greatsword/Longbow

Still waiting on Customer Support. #121025-001252

Waypoint "Bus Pass"

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

I’ve liked the idea of having a “pass” purchased either from a vendor or the store that would allow you use it to teleport to areas without a cost, but has a cool down. This could be for areas like the major cities, or major towns in each zone to save on the travel costs that distance and level provide. It could have a set number of uses, like salvage kits, but would be easier on players who are generally either low on cash from various aspects of the game, or help those players who just don’t want to spend their money on anything. lol But, I would then say you have to pay for the waypoints in a zone (still free in cities) without increased cost from their current price.

I am confused, waypoints within a city are already free to bounce around. Or are you talking coming back to a city from the wilds?

to keep my costs low if i have to travel far i transport to edge of nearest city, step thru gate head to edge of other city and then transport out where i need to be.
well when i am low on cash at least

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter