We need kill spam in WvWvW.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RocSteady.9784

RocSteady.9784

We need kill spam in WvWvW. It will help WvWvW be more appealing whether you are in a zerg, small group or solo. It gives an opportunity for players to make a name for themselves. You want other enemies to know your name. I know something so small seems insignificant, but for people who played DAOC can relate. You always knew certain guilds or leaders that led zerg, or elite small groups that were able to handle 2 groups because they all where veterans, and played there roles in a group; which would make the game more exciting and determine to play with them, as well making a name for yourself. Seeing that GW2 is new, Zerging will be main play for now, as time goes bye you will see group getting smaller and becoming more picky about who with who and what gear you got, kinda like seals, special forces, people will get bored of zerging and want more 5v5 battle where everyone is hold accountable who wins base on strategy and not who got more players. I know PVP is out there, but players are evenly matched, WvWvW give you chance to show off your hard to get exotic or legendary gears. Also, not sure if it exists, but player rankings and guild rankings is a must. If there is such thing, let me know.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Taldren.7523

Taldren.7523

Yeah, the names should show in the combat log too … just like in DAoC.

80 Elementalist (RotV), 80 Mesmer (RotV)
80 Necromancer (IRNY), 80 Guardian (IRNY)
GW2: it’s like DAoC, but for the WoW crowd.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RocSteady.9784

RocSteady.9784

We should always know if good players are in the vicinity so we can either run away or to confront. Kill spam will give these players a reputation and the incentive to play WvWvW.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tumbero.3945

Tumbero.3945

If i want to people know me i will back to lineage.
Or maybe add here some pk on open world, i will pk all pve players.

SBI Firstborn.
(LX) Legion

in Suggestions

Posted by: iSpam.6124

iSpam.6124

Don’t kill me