We're kinda bored without this, at least I am

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

as soon as game kicked off people were asking for dueling system in WvW or anywhere else. What if i want to battle my friend, on my server? But i can’t because there is no dueling system. Also you can not do 1v1 in WvW either, if you just hit once the other guy will call the whole zerg. I think many people wan this, so please instead of making something else, please make the most demanded feature.

Hope a dev will see this ……………

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

I would want dueling to be available in PvE.
Seeing players fighting in PvE would be so epic. They could even hold tournaments in major cities.

I wonder if there’s a chance they were would allow betting on the duels…

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Couple of things:
1) This has been suggested multiple times
2) “We”. Not everyone may want it
3) Dueling is not “the most demanded feature”

While I agree with adding Dueling, you should use the search feature and waych how you word things.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Brtiva.9721

Brtiva.9721

So long as there is an Auto Decline feature. I have no interest in dueling, and oddly enough it is one of the features ( auto decline) missing from the game I left not long ago. This was just one of many things I truly disliked about the game.

People who loved to duel would just send out duel challenges…and the window would open up in the middle of your screen. No option to automatically decline it.
So for people into the dueling thing, great. For me it was exceedingly annoying.

One big thing I enjoy in GW2 is that I can be free of such hassles in pve.