Weapon Set

Weapon Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: jonas.9365

jonas.9365

It would be nice if we could use the Weapon Set system used in Guild Wars, 4 weapon chooses would be really nice, but would happily settle for 3. Many a time had to try and get out of combat just to change from 1 weapon set to another just to have to get out of combat 5 mins later to change back, in WvW this is annoying to almost impossible.

Also could we use the same weapon in another weapon set in (1) set ie Scepter/Dagger (1) Dagger/Focus. If you currently have Incinerator you are then in a quandary which set to equip your Legendary in and sacrificing stats in the other.

Weapon Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fingolfin.2568

Fingolfin.2568

That would be a suggestion for elementalists… eles (i have one too) can switch between 4 attunements (so 20 skills that can be properly used) while other professions switching weapons have 10 so for the combat I find reasonable the current options… i’d like more a lateral bar where i could “put” stuff from the bags for a quick use without opening the inventory, look for the thing i need, double click and close inventory…

Weapon Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Banewrath.5107

Banewrath.5107

I`m not really sure why they didn`t do this to beginwith. I will normally slot a melee weapon and then a ranged setup. To me the ranged setup is mandatory because of the need to go ranged when it`s too dangerous to be close. So that leaves me with one slot to pick which of the other 4-5 setups I want to mainhand. I guess it`s not the end of the world but it would be nice to have.