Weapon Swapping Issue - Fix Needed Badly

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rehk.6574

Rehk.6574

Theres One REALLY big problem I have right now with weapon swapping in its current form.

Currently if you were to use say, dagger/pistol and then pistol/dagger set up

You need to own 2 different daggers and 2 different pistols. Instead of just 1 of each and then being able to swap the hands.

Likewise, if you were using dagger/dagger and then sword/dagger,

you need to own 3 daggers instead of just 2.

This isn’t a particularly huge issue for some classes, but for Thieves and Warriors it creates a HUGE problem for itemization and makes me kinda sad that I would have to farm for 4 legendaries instead of just 2 if I want to play pistol/dagger and dagger/pistol.

This fix shouldn’t be too hard to implement and I don’t see any reason why It shouldn’t be. So lets get this fixed can we!?

Thanks

Rehk

in Suggestions

Posted by: tzko.2370

tzko.2370

If you go dagger/dagger and sword/dagger you just need 2 daggers if i am not mistaken. But I get what you mean.

Then again you are welcome to offer a sugegstion how you would fix it

in Suggestions

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

it’s an issue on your first example, not on the second. i’ve done that. going from dagger dagger to pistol dagger by only having a pistol equipped in the mainhand and nothing on the offhand on the second set.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Suggestions

Rehk.6574

Ah that’s good to know, Still the issue should be fixed then for the first issue so that thieves and warriors don’t have problems farming for more legionaries than really necessary.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Prophet.6954

Prophet.6954

At least you can weapon swap at all, let alone can use nearly every weapon in the game…

But I see your point anyway.

in Suggestions

Rehk.6574

Can we get a dev response on this?

Its not a major deal atm for me (since im not 80 yet), but I imagine it is for people already 80 and trying to get legendary weapon sets, or those just trying to save a bit of coin from not having to get duplicate weapons.

in Suggestions

Rehk.6574

Any more thoughts on the issue? I’d like to see some positive bumps so this gets fixed!